Friday 11 July 2014

SEAT Ibiza Itech



First and foremost, welcome to a new era of smart driving because the brand new SEAT Ibiza I-TECH has just materialised in the Autoworld SEAT showroom. The clue is in the title if you are asking, “what’s new” with this latest addition to the Seat Ibiza family because the I-Tech takes driving technology to a whole new level.

As standard the new Ibiza I-TECH comes with the SEAT Portable System Live which comes with the new SEAT call feature, one-year free Live Services and Bluetooth® to connect to your smart phone, so you will always be connected whilst you’re on the road. The SEAT Portable System has been developed with Garmin and features an advanced satellite navigation system, a micro SD card slot and a trip computer, which keeps you informed of your mileage and the amount of fuel you have left.

“All this technology is great but is there anything new to the exterior or interior?" I hear you say.  The answer to this question is “yes”, the I-TECH comes with 16” Titanium Cartago Alloy wheels and a redesigned interior, which includes the exclusive I-TECH leatherette upholstery, both a gearshift and steering wheel feature a leather trim and the SEAT Ibiza I-Tech is available in the new Bahama Blue colour. The SEAT Ibiza I-Tech comes equipped with the same 1.2 TSI engine found in the SEAT Ibiza FR. The 1.2 TSI engine carries £0 annual Road Tax and a top speed of 118mph.

For further details on this latest addition to the SEAT family please visit our website at www.autoworld.co.uk or call on 01246 386668 for further information.

The SEAT Ibiza I-TECH
The SEAT Ibiza I-TECH
16" Cartago Alloy Wheels
16" Cartago Alloy Wheels 

SEAT Ibiza I-TECH

A Technical Marvel
A Technical Marvel 
Exclusive Leatherette Interior
Exclusive I-TECH Leatherette upholstery
Leather Trim Steering Wheel and Gear Shift

Leather Trim Steering Wheel and Gear Shift

Exclusive Leatherette Interior


No comments:

Post a Comment